This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Sausage Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Source: Steve Lunk (Entered by Steve & Carissa Lunk)
Easy to make entree, just add a rice side.
Step by Step Instructions
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage until browned. Remove from the skillet with a slotted spoon to a paper towel to drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice the stem off of each Marconi pepper and discard. Cut each pepper in half lengthwise. Using the tip of the knife or a spoon, remove the seeds and pith. Do the same with the jalapenos, but then dice each jalapeno half.
- In a large bowl, mix the sausage, jalapenos and cheddar cheese.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Using a spoon, fill each pepper half with the sausage mixture. Set each filled pepper on the baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly golden and the peppers are soft. ENJOY!!!
Comments added by fellow market members.