This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Chocolate Lover's Zucchini Cake/Muffins
Source: http://www.greatgrubdelicioustreats.com/chocolate-lovers-zucchini-cake/ (Entered by Steve & Carissa Lunk)
“Hey all you chocolate lovers and chocoholics, this chocolate lover’s zucchini cake (muffins) is definitely for you, and truly a chocolate lover’s dream!”
Serves: 8-10 slices or 18 regular muffins
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan (or muffin tins).
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, oil and eggs together until creamy. Add in vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a smaller bowl, stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt together with a small whisk just to blend everything together.
- Add flour mixture in with the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Mix well. Slowly mix in the milk. After everything is well combined, stir in zucchini.
- Pour into bundt pan (or fill each muffin cups 3/4 full). Bake for approximately 60 minutes for cake or 23 minutes for muffins. Cake will be done when toothpick inserted comes out clean. *Check cake at 50-55 minutes.
Comments added by fellow market members.