This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
Source: Steve Lunk (Entered by Steve & Carissa Lunk)
A yummy, healthy take on a wonderful comfort food!
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut stem end off of the spaghetti squash. Then cut spaghetti squash in half (long ways). Using a spoon, scrape out the seeds and stringy bits.
- Spray the flesh (cut side) of each squash with cooking spray or coat with oil of choice. Place each squash half cut side down on an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until poked with a fork tender.
- Remove from oven. Using an oven mitt to hold squash, use a fork to fluff the flesh from the rind.
- To each squash half, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp Beaverfork Blend, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and add 2 Tbls heavy cream. Stir slightly with a fork.
- Bake flesh side up @ 350 degrees F for 10 more minutes. Let set for 5 minutes before eating. ENJOY!!!
Comments added by fellow market members.